The September 2020 edition of Springer’s Journal on Multimodal User Interfaces (JMUI), guest edited by Thomas Pietrzak (University of Lille, France) and Marcelo Wanderley, is devoted to extended versions of selected articles presented at the HAID2019 Workshop in Lille.
It contains the following 5 articles:
- Leonard et al. Multisensory instrumental dynamics as an emergent paradigm for digital musical creation
- De Pra et al. Tactile discrimination of material properties: application to virtual buttons for professional appliances
- Merchel & Altinsoy. Psychophysical comparison of the auditory and tactile perception: a survey
- Bukkapatnam et al. Defining a Vibrotactile Toolkit for Digital Musical Instruments: Characterizing Voice Coil Actuators, Effects of Loading, and Equalization of the Frequency Response
- Magnusson et al. Developing a mobile activity game for stroke survivors – lessons learned
More information is available at the issue’s webpage.